Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5, 2011

Well, here it is, the end of Monday, December 5.  Yep, again, the heaviness and sadness has been with me, nearly all day long.  Don't know what to make of this.  I'm wondering if its just the idea that I'm so fat and ugly that I can't get myself to get away from that thought.  I just don't feel good in the skin I'm in.  Wish I were different.  Guess I have to figure out how to make that different and better.

Today I got up and fixed breakfast, yep, eggs and toast, went and did my chores, came in and started laundry and then got ready to go to work.  I fixed lunch so it would be ready for Ross and then I ate some of it later and ended up with a firey case of heartburn, which still is hanging on tonight.  UGGG.  I am sleepy tonight so maybe I'll get a good night's rest.  I'm going to head in here shortly.  I want to get up in the morning and bake some banana bread or cupcakes or something.  I have a TON of bananas that are nearly rotten, so they should make wonderful breads of some sort.  I'll look about that before I go to bed and make the decision.  I have PLENTY of flour!  LOL  The other day we had a sale come up for flour at 69 cents for a 5 pound bag!  The catch?  You had to buy 10 bags.  Well, that's not a problem here!  We bought 32 bags, (they are packaged as 8 bags in a bale), so we bought 4 bales of flour and now that it is really cold weather, we are using it for ballast in the back of the van!  LOL  Really comes in handy.  Wish they would have a sale for sugar like that!  LOL  We also got a good deal on butter at $1.88 a pound, normally over $3.00 a pound, so 12 pounds of that found its way home!

Some things like that make me feel pretty good about out ability to save some money.  Well, not much really to write about tonight, so I'm going to head to bed and see if I can sleep!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment